Thursday, December 13, 2007

Broken

I have a broken toe. It's my middle one on my left foot. It hurts. I did it yesterday afternoon while trying to avoid mowing Patch down. It was actually feeling better this morning, but someone trod upon it. Now it kills.

We have wet, cold rain coming down. Patch didn't sleep well last night, and Curly was up with him (on account of my broken toe), so I drove Flower to school so Curly could get a little more sleep. What was wrong with Patch, you ask? Well, he didn't want to go to bed. He cried from 9 until after 1, and then started up again at 5:30. He's a stinker, yes sirree.

Did I mention my toe was broken?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how little boys can be--cute as a bug but not after 9 or 10 PM--then they just need to go to sleep for a long winter's nap!

Sorry again about your toe, you need to take a picture and post it!

Sgt Malarkey said...

I actually broke the exact same toe that you did last week. I tripped over our newborn's bouncy seat. The pain went away after a day or two but my toe remained purple for almost a week now. There's one spot that is a little painful to touch, mostly achy, but it doesn't bother me to walk on or anything. It just feels so weird. So I'm not sure if it's actually broken or just sprained really bad.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you had a tough night with him. That's really hard. The toe thing sucks too....hope things start looking better for you.... little man doesn't fight bed and the toe heals quickly....