Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Advice

Last night, I attended my sister Melly's wedding shower. There were a ton of people there to wish her luck on her new life as Melden. Instead of playing a game, we were to ask her a question or give her advice as she opened our gift. At the time, I could think of nothing. But, as I drove home in the rain and fog, I thought of my advice. So Melden, listen up. The most important thing you will do as a wife (and eventually mother), is set the tone for your home. Sister Lowe gave great advice to pray together everyday, and that helps a great deal when trying to get the spirit there everyday. You have always been the spiritual one in our bunch, so I have no doubt that your home will reflect that. Good luck to you, little sis.

1 comment:

Judy Kigin said...

The shower was such fun... and the advice you gave to Melly on your blog is great! Much more spiritual than my advice to her, which my mother-in-law gave to me before I married Mike: "Let HIM take out the garbage!"

Love, G'ma Judy