Here are some other thoughts on this hot July day:
- It's too hot to go to the pool. Ginger is in and out too much. If she'd just stay in, I'd probably take the kids.
- Mini-me refers to "Nilla Wafers" as "Nillas." I don't quite know how I feel about that.
- I called the school yesterday to find out what time Patch needed to be there for his Kindergarten assessment test. The secretary said "You mean the test that was yesterday?" Yeah. It's been like that.
- Gracie returned from the vet and, like Tigger, has lost her bounce. I don't mind.
- In my head, I have been referring to my upcoming tutorial as "sick" and "stupid." I think I have watched too much "So You Think You Can Dance."
- I love Ikea.