Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Oh, what a week! I steered clear of almost all baked goods and I wrote down nearly everything I ate. I am down 2.2 pounds, for a grand total of 44.2 pounds to date. I also zipped up and wore with confidence my size 12 jeans. I feel smaller and more comfortable in my body. It's a great feeling.

My goal this week it to try at least 5 new workouts from the On Demand menu. There are some great choices, like some of the Biggest Loser workouts and some from Crunch Fitness. It should be pretty fun to switch up my workout with new routines!

8 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh cool! will have to check out the on demand workouts. WOW 2.2 is crazy good! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Job well done. Way to avoid the pitfalls.

Brooke said...

Hooray for you!!

Jackie said...

Fantastic... what determination you are showing us all!

Johanna said...

Wow, great job, Jana!
And very motivating for the rest of us!

Emily Snow said...

Two thumbs up, JLK!

Mama Pea said...

That's just great! I would like to be down to a size 12 again, too. Nice going!

Micmacker said...

I'm just beginning my weight loss process - you are inspirational!