Thursday, November 05, 2009

Just Popping In...

Just popping in to say hello. Hi! We have had a busy week here. Curly has taken vacation this week and is working hard to get bedrooms in order. Flower is upstairs in the attic, Mini-me and Patch will share the room that currently belongs to Patch, and the baby will be in the girl's old room. Flower's room needs trim, and the other two rooms are getting a lovely coat of paint known as French Silver. I'm in love with it.

I am starting to plan for Christmas gifts. I don't have much time left! Getting around my sewing room is getting a little challenging. Being in a delicate condition, my belly likes to knock things over, and then get in the way when I try to pick things up.

I hope to post some updated pictures soon!

2 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

Can't wait to see the silver! Sounds royal!

Rach said...

i don't miss being pregnant