Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Kid Stuff


My baby goes to Kindergarten tomorrow. In some ways, she still seems too small. Her school supplies are ready (including dry erase markers for the teacher). Her lunch bag is crying out to be filled. Her outfit is clean and ready to go. She is so excited. I am excited for her. Mini-me loves to learn, and she's a very social creature. She'll have the best time. The time is bound to pass very quickly here at home. I have very full days planned for the next few days. I am sure it will seem too quiet, but that's not a bad thing.

2 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

Mini-me is a natural for the kindergarten scene! Can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

That kindergarten classroom will never be the same once your baby girl makes her entrance. Good luck prying Patch away from the front door :)