Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Countdown...One Month

We are a month away from Christmas Day.

Sorry, I just had to pick myself up off the floor. I'm okay, really. I am on schedule with my Molly Patch orders, and hope to stay that way for the duration. So far this week I have made two library totes, a doll quilt, and a pillowcase. I have 2 large bags cut and ready for sewing tomorrow. It's ambitious to do two bags in a day, but if I'm going to stay on target, it needs to happen. I have given myself off on Thursday (which was quite nice of me), but if I don't get both bags done, I will have to do a little work before we head over the river and through the woods for dinner.

I had hoped to post some sort of holiday musings today, but it just didn't happen. Check back tomorrow, won't you?

2 comments:

losing my needles said...

Jesse has Friday off....

Anonymous said...

You're doing great! Isn't it fun to be an elf?