Friday, May 09, 2008

Zumba Zumba Zumba

I have been busy! Well, at least that's what I tell myself as an excuse for not blogging. My other excuse is that I moved my computer. It used to sit on the dining room table. I could get the kids breakfast, and then jump on the 'puter while they ate. No more of that. I moved it down to my studio. It sits right next to my sewing machine. I like it down here, however, I don't like that I can't log on whenever I feel like it.

So what have I been doing? Well, the usual. I've been working on some quilt orders. I've been driving my MEGA QUILTER. I've been whipping up some Mother's Day gifts. I've been at the park with my kiddies. And, I've done Zumba. Oh, Zumba. What fun is Zumba! It's a new aerobics class that has been sweeping the nation. If your gym offers it, go go go! I hurt in places I didn't know could hurt. I only did the 30 minute class. It was the fastest 30 minute workout ever.

So happy Friday, folks. Enjoy the rainy day. I fretted over tornadoes last night, did you? No? Oh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing -- whenever there is talk of a tornado almost anywhere here in the lower 48, I think of you.

Anonymous said...

No, no worries at all here!

Zumba? Huh? I'll be on the lookout! I think I'm going to start going to the gym starting next September, after Thomas starts school. But, I'll probably just work out on the machines. They have a little area made specifically for parents with little kids.