Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged by Stacey

So I was tagged. Here are my answers:


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing ten years ago? I was a Cherry Blossom Princess.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Change the sheets in Patch's crib.
2. Change the sheets on Mini-me's bed.
3. Change my sheets.
4. Change the towels.
5. Finish a quilted table runner.

What are some snacks you enjoy?
Tortilla Chips
Ice Cream
Granola Bars
Anything Chocolate

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would buy another car, pay off our mortgage, add on a ginormous kitchen and master suite, and just live the rest of my life in this house.

What are three of your bad habits?
1. I procrastinate.
2. I talk too loud.
3. I don't always hang my clothes up.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Vienna, VA
2. Provo, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Oakton, VA
5. Frederick, MD

What are five jobs you have had?
1. Babysitter
2. Bagel Technician
3. Intern
4. Scheduler for a US Congressman
5. Mommy, aka THE BOSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!