Monday, May 19, 2008

First Time

Tonight, I am going to audition for FtP's summer musical, Once Upon a Mattress. I am nervous. VERY nervous. I've had butterflies all day. In my head, I know it's no big deal. I know it's just community theater. I know it's small time, not big time. I've just never done a musical before. When I did A Christmas Story a few years ago, I had never done a full-length show before. I wanted the part of the mother, and that's what I got. In this show, I want the part of Winnifred. She's the lead. See why I'm nervous? If I don't get it, I may cry. I may cry hard. It won't be attractive. I don't like being unattractive. I have to get the part.

Now I'm nervous again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! May the force be with you... C.

Anonymous said...

Well, I know it's over by now...but I hope it went well and you won't be crying...except maybe tears of joy!!