Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vacation

I have not posted in a couple of days because I have been busy getting ready to go on vacation. While I enjoy being on vacation, I don't enjoy going on vacation. This time, we are driving to Idaho. That's a long trip. We have planned fun stops along the way, so hopefully our kids will enjoy the journey as much as the destination. I do have my doubts, as Mini-me and Patch can't stand being in the car for more than an hour or so, but I am hopeful it will turn out better than I hope. I will try to blog from the road, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Travel safely and HAVE FUN!
Grandma and Grandpa

GrandPatty said...

Somewhere between Nebraska and Wyoming you may come to the sudden and absolute knowledge of why we, as a family, never drove to Idaho.