Monday, March 19, 2007

What I Love about Frederick

Frederick is a city with a lot of charm. Many people know the city for its antiques, but there are also several quirky boutiques around town. I thought I would do a weekly spot on Frederick and the great things there are to do and see.

A recent find is Le Savon. It's a small little place on Church Street. You wouldn't even know it was there, except for the black a-frame sign out front. They make the most incredible soaps and other bath products. Since it's only a block away from Curly's office, he's been known to stop in there and bring home a bath salt or two. The latest ones I have are Hollywood and Vanilla Voyage. They make their products right there, which is why their storefront is so tiny. I haven't been back to see them in action, since I usually have the kids with me. So next time you're up here, we can go to Le Savon. Cleanliness is next to godliness, you know.

No comments: