Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dreams and Such

Last night I had a dream that the sacrament meeting chorister was leading the music as if she were in primary, complete with wild hand gestures and all over body movement. I think that's just wishful thinking on my part, because our chorister just flicks his wrist back and forth.

I got home from church and got an email from The Highlight Addict, aka Mommy Caleb. They are moving to Germany in the summer. I am bummed. I told Curly I was going to go visit her, and he said no. He's so oppressive. Then he modified and said I could go if he came with me. Done! So, Mommy Caleb, hope you get a little Germany apartment with a pull-out bed :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having seen your ward chorister in [in]action, I am laughing at the image of animation while leading the music.
Mommy Caleb to Germany? Say it isn't so!

Anonymous said...

Actually, the "word on the street" is that we will get a 4-bedroom dwelling in Germany, so we should have a guest room!