Friday, June 14, 2013

Modern Mini Challenge

I'm following the crowd and entering my Madhuri quilt in Ellison Lane's Modern Mini Challenge. Yay! (Kermit arms, please.)

This mini features The Quilted Fish' new line, Madhuri. It's 18" square and packs a punch. I was very brave and embraced the bright pink solid. I was really worried it would make my mini look like a hot mess, but it really made it look just plain hot.
 Here is the back. Love it.
 And here is the front again.
If you want to make one of your own, feel free to use my tutorial.

There are a lot of great ones entered this year. Hope you like mine!


7 comments:

Vera said...

Lovely colors and quilting.

patty said...

Hope you win-- if there's a winner.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Good luck!

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

Thanks for entering the Modern Mini Challenge! The quilting is beautiful and the colors just pop!

Thimbleanna said...

It's SO cute -- having seen it in person I can vouch for it's beauty LOL!

Jackie said...

you will win hands down.

Mama Pea said...

I love this mini so much!!!