Monday, February 13, 2012

Waiting

Today I am waiting. I ordered something really fun from Amazon and if the tracking website is to be believed, it should arrive today. Oh, what did I order, you ask? Just this:

It was a really great price. Go see for yourself. Don't tell Curly, but I have no idea where I'm going to put it. "Somewhere downstairs" was my answer when he asked me. I think I need to clean off a shelf. Or two.

I am in danger of breaking my fabric diet. I have been perusing some online shops lately, which I think is the equivalent of wandering through the bakery at the grocery store. So far nothing tempting has made it into my cart, but man oh man is it hard to resist!

7 comments:

Candice @ Made With Love said...

So happy for you!!! :)

Brooke said...

oh man, oh man!!! Enjoy!!

patty said...

You're going to need some fabric for this new thing.

Leslie said...

this is fun!!! new toys are the best

Mama Pea said...

Oh, congratulations! That is so fun! I have one but am not skilled at using it yet. I'm wandering through the "bakery" a lot these days, too. You are so funny. It's a good thing we don't live closer to each other. We'd support each other's weaknesses!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, Congratulations! You're going to love it. It will make sewing clothes for your kids SOOO much faster!!!

Karen said...

Ooooo very exciting!