Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost Done!

Do you ever have a project that takes a lot longer than you think it should? This quilt is one of those projects for me.

The main part of the top is done. I just need to add borders, once I find the right fabric, which will involve some trips to some shops. I love the way it looks, though. It's very crisp and masculine. I added the darker fabrics to the mix, since the shirts she provided were all a similar shade of blue. The darker fabrics add a nice contrast.

I'm off to shop! Wish me luck :)

7 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Very Cool Jana -- I'm betting your customer is going to be thrilled!

patty said...

Luck.

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Beautiful!

Lisa and Doug said...

Your customer is going to be very pleased. I love how it turned out. Who knew men's shirts could be so fabulous in a quilt?!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely quilt, well done. Good luck with your shopping.

hugs, Kaye xoxox

Mama Pea said...

I am loving it. I like the darker fabrics in there. Were those your own fabrics or additional shirts? You chose well!

Karen said...

It looks fabulous Jana.