Friday, August 27, 2010

Sew and Tell

I actually got to sew this week. It's definitely something to:
I'm teaching a sewing class at church and I am teaching them to sew this adorable banner. I made two of them. Sew much fun! I'm also hosting a party at my house the third weekend in September. My friends Shannon, Julie, and Joan will be there with their wares, as well as me. I'll have plenty of fabric banners on hand, as well as some other great stuff. If you're in the area, stop on by!
I also did 3 Kindle/Nook covers for a custom etsy order. It was a good sewing week. Hopefully next week will be grand as well!

I'm linking up to Amy's blog. Better late than never :)

4 comments:

Haylee said...

You banner is beautiful! Did you hand sew on the letters?

Paulette said...

That's a great banner. Makes me want to do exactly what it says! :)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!

Leslie said...

great finishes...i love this banner it is so great and could be used for so many different occasions