Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

This picture has as nothing to do with the post. It's just cute.

Between last week and this week, there has been no significant change. I am down a total of 25 pounds, which is great. This week I am refocusing my efforts to track what I eat, stay within my points, and exercise more. That should help me have a bigger number on the scale next week.

We are just two weeks away from our grand cross-country adventure. I am excited. We are going to have a great time getting out there and a great time while we're there. However, the ride home fills me with dread. We'll be tired. We'll be cranky. It will be long days in the car. But there's no way around it, I suppose. If we want to go out, we have to come back at some point. Although, moving to Sun Valley isn't such a bad idea.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

sounds like a long but really wonderful trip. you are doing so great on your weight loss. now that i am pregnant i am just trying to keep the inevitable rising numbers from rising too much.

Anonymous said...

Is that Patch and Wyatt? Such a cute picture. It reminds me of one of Melly and Lindsay at just about the same age. Cousins are the best.

jlk said...

It is Patch and Wyatt. They are so fun together.

Anonymous said...

No fair being Eeyore about your trip home until you're on it! You sound like me wondering why we even come when we have to go home eventually!

Rach said...

ya, coming home is always the bummer. i didn't think i would survive the drive home from portand last summer.