Friday, July 02, 2010

Sew and Tell

There was a lot of this going on this week. Diet Coke makes sewing easier.
I finished the most recent JRSQA block. It reminds me of an Easter egg.
I had a custom Kindle cover order. The person who ordered it liked modern fabrics.
Then I got some stuff ready for the 4th. I made a little dress for Ginger, and then doctored some plain white t's for Mini-me and Patch. If you have a Cricut and have not yet used it to doctor a shirt, you are missing out. It's so easy, and kids love it. We are going to a breakfast tomorrow, and I have a feeling they will be a hit in their patriotic garb. They're going to wear them again on Sunday for the actual holiday.
Whew. I think I need another Diet Coke. Now go on over to Amy's blog and leave some love for the other sew and tellers!

7 comments:

losing my needles said...

super cute dress! post a pic of her wearing it. Enjoy the breakfast this morning.

Larri said...

Oooh! Looking at the adorable 4th outfits, makes me realize I really want a Cricut. Perhaps I can convince DH when I show him all the cute wearables I could make with one. LOL! Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing!

pinksuedeshoe said...

OooooOOoo! I've never tried fabric with my cricut, but those turned out so cute! It's going on my list for sure.

Rach said...

so cute. remember when we used to go over to harts with our big hearts cups for a caffine run?

Diane said...

Cute shirts and love the kindle cover!

Sarah Craig said...

I totally agree with you about Diet Coke!! And great finishes!!

Carla said...

I love those outfits you made the kids. Perfect for the 4th.