Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

I am down a whopping 2.6 pounds this week. Yay me! I am almost to a total of 25 pounds -- I am only point 2 away. Point 2! Next week I'll get my next WW charm: a disk that says "25 pounds." I put my charms on the WW 10% key chain, which I keep looped on my diaper bag. I feel really good, and am walking with a step that is slightly sassier than before.

I tried posting two different videos and was denied. What gives, blogger? They were of my adorable kids dancing to Glee. They love the music and can't wait to see the show. Maybe when they're 20.

On a sad note, my parents dog Harry had to be put down today. He was very old. We got him the summer after my freshman year of college. He lived a good doggy life, but towards the end had no control over certain things that one should always be in control of. Harry will be greatly missed, but we have comfort knowing all dogs go to heaven.

No comments: