Monday, November 19, 2012

etsy update

I just finished updating my etsy shop. It's been awhile. I'm not going to lie -- moving instead of doing a craft show has put a huge dent in my holiday budget. I want to give my kids something other than tears on Christmas morning, you know? (Did you hear a tiny violin playing a slow, sad song as you read that? You should have.)

My father-in-law sent me an email late last night proclaiming me to be a slacker because my blog was severely neglected. Please, everyone, jump all over that. I moved! With kids! And pregnant! Thanks so much. Almost all our boxes have been unpacked and I have started sewing again. What I can't find are my batteries. I put them someplace that, at the time, made so much sense. I have been to all the logical, and now illogical, places, and I still can't find them. What I do have, however, is instagram. It's my favorite app, and now you can see all those pictures online. Find me here!

Before my camera died, we took a family picture while Flower was here over the weekend. This was one I liked, but didn't choose for the Christmas card:


So, to sum up, almost all the boxes are done, my FIL called me a "slacker," and I updated my etsy shop. Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pic! And congrats on your move and getting the boxes unpacked. I totally know what kind of chore that is. :0)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & YOURS!

Jackie said...

Your father in law must miss you cause he probably said that only to find out what you are up to. How awesome that he reads your blog! And as an aside, moving with kids and a husband, and unpacking.. I am amazed you got it all done in such a short time, let alone try and keep up a blog... kudos to you for dealing with the important stuff first! You rock!!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

You have a beautiful family! Glad to hear you are almost unpacked. You are superwoman!

Mama Pea said...

You are not a slacker. I don't have half what you have going on, and I haven't made a blog post in close to 2 weeks Hang in there, kid. Have a great Thanksgiving. Your photo is adorable!

teamZ said...

Oh, Father-in-laws. What can I say... Nothing because I am related to you because of my FIL ;)You are not slacker!

teamZ said...

Oh, Father-in-laws. What can I say... Nothing because I am related to you because of my FIL ;)You are not slacker!