Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Expert

I am an expert in many areas. My new area of expertise is lice. That's right. Lice. They are gross and resilient. They are trying to take over my life. I'm trying really hard not to let them. In a text, my mom told me to stop praying for patience. Trust me when I say I would never do something like that. When you do, you're basically asking for hard experiences. But, if any of you out there are praying I will get patience, knock it off. Start praying the lice are done.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh no! I lived in a farming community as a kid and there were always lice epidemics because of the workers living in such close quarters. I have had it far more times than I would like to count!

patty said...

It's sure a lousy way to spend a rainy day.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Oh gross! I'm sure it will happen at our house, too. Yuck!

Jackie said...

Well, I am glad to see your sense of humour still prevails=) Praying for no lice..... and maybe a visit...

Mama Pea said...

Yuck. Sorry! Blech.