- Found out Curly needed to be in Pittsburgh early October.
- Went house hunting in The Burgh.
- Found out I hate house hunting.
- Put an offer on a house we love. Still waiting.
- Came home to get our house ready to put on the market.
And there you have it. My last few weeks in a nutshell. Want to know a really sad part? My sewing machine needs to be put away until after the move. I am very sad. But, in the end, it will be worth it to make this house look its best. She's 99, you know. A gem of a lady.