Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shhhhh.....

Hi. It's me. Can you hear me? I'm whispering this post because I am hiding. All my kids are upstairs. I'm not sure what they're doing, but they are quiet. If I move, they will hear me and find me and take away my phone, computer, and tv. They are so mean. Mini-me and Patch go back to school on Monday and I am happy/sad about it. Mostly happy. And broke. Mini-me decided to grow over the summer. That's an expensive hobby. For each shirt I buy, I calculate how much fabric I could have had.

It's been a good summer, but mostly it's been experimental. I feel like wearing a badge on Monday that says, "I survived!"

And can we talk about baby naps? Holy cow. Sometimes they happen, sometimes they don't. Both are disruptive.

Oops, they've found me. These keys are too noisy! Time to sign off. If you don't hear from me in a weeks time, send fat quarters.


3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

You're too funny. Good luck with the back to school -- here's to uninterupted sewing time next week!!!

Jackie said...

i will just show up to make sure u are ok

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

he he, that is funny! When my kids start yelling "Mom, where are you?" I always answer, "I'm hiding!" I guess all mom must hide;)