- Yesterday was 62. I opened all the windows and aired out the house. Today we are having snow flurries.
- I have two pairs of pants that fit. One is pink sweatpants. The other is jeans. Guess which ones I wear most often?
- Yesterday evening, while trying to close one of said open windows, I got a little stuck between the bed and the wall. Mini-me, ever observant, said, "Don't worry, Mom. You'll get your body back."
- I live very close to a good mall. I have been several times. Located in the mall is Crate and Barrel. I have deliberately stayed out of that store because it is my budget kryptonite.
- I need about 2 naps a day to function. It's getting a little ridiculous.
- My due date is in about a month, and I have yet to begin Baby's quilt. Related: I have a name picked out, but it's not for public consumption.
How are you doing this fine Tuesday?