Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Vacation

We are on vacation. It couldn't have come at a better time. I worked really hard all week to get our house ready for showings. And then, at 11:30 pm on Thursday, Curly got a call from work saying he didn't get the job that would move us. Our house was taken off the market Friday morning, before anyone could come take a look. I am thrilled.

So now we're soaking up the sun in Surf City. We're staying in a gorgeous house across the street from the beach. The water is warm and the sand is plentiful. Fun is being had by all. See you all next week!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

no doubt you are relieved!!! have a wonderful time...soak up some sun for me!

Jodi said...

Aw, shucks, and I was picking out my new rocking chair to go on my new porch! Just kidding, of course! I'm happy for you! Looking forward to some nice pics of that ocean view from your vaca.

Mama Pea said...

Sorry about the job, but glad you get to stay in your house. And at least it's nice and clean! Have fun on vacation!

patty said...

Everything always works out in the end, and if it hasn't worked out it isn't the end.

Melonius said...

enjoy your vacation and then enjoy your clean and clutter-free house!

Karen said...

I hope you have a fabulous holiday!!!