Monday, March 12, 2012

Whoa

I took a little break, didn't I? I certainly didn't intend for that to happen. I've been keeping myself plenty busy around here. You know, doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. We've been having some fabulous weather. Today I opened the windows and turned off the heat. It's been a delightful day.

I've been feeling a little blue as of late. I'm not sure what's brought it on. It's not like it's been cold and dreary. I think I am just ready for spring. And maybe a vacation. Anyone want to take me on a trip?

I am working on a quilt that is almost done. And then I have another one in the wings. And then I have a craft show in May. Busy times! No time to wallow. Time to get to work!

5 comments:

patty said...

I hate that you've been blue. When do your kids have spring vacation?

patty said...

Why am I talking to you through your blog?

Mama Pea said...

Sorry you've been feeling blue. Too much of that blue quilt? I do know how you are feeling. I've felt the same way. I'm tired. I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for warm breezes and long days. Keep your chin up.

Jamie Lee said...

I hope you are feeling up soon. I get blue in the winter after it's dragged on a bit. Luckily e weather is going to be beautiful this week. We should have a sewing getaway one weekend. I don't live far and we could meet in the middle! There is a place my husband and I stayed when our first daughter was one (that is how long it's been since we've been anywhere overnight without kids) called the Mercersburg Inn. Is that anywhere near you? I would love to go there again.

Thimbleanna said...

I'll bet spring will cheer you right up -- especially with a trip to look forward to! ;-D