Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 Things

First, my friend Joan is a fabulous graphic designer. She is offering an early bird special on holiday cards. It ends today (sorry for the late notice!), so head on over to her website and shop!

Second, The Quilted Fish e-mag is here!! Amanda did a great job with it. Go here to take a look. I love the projects I did for this magazine. We did the photo shoot at the Up house, which is a house that was built to look like Carl and Ellie's house from the movie Up. It was amazing and I just love the kitchen.

Today I am home with a sick Patch. He has the coughs. Ginger has been coughing, too. And here I was all excited to get back to working out this week. Oh well. At least my sink is clean.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Such fun!!! You have a clean sink?? You are ahead of me today :) hehe! It was clean yesterday, does that count?? Have a great one, my friend!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I love your tabletopper! Great projects!